Bread

 

Australia is south of us, as far as I growing up, my daily intakes of cheese is all from Australia. Its in the commercial, its on the package, its every where, I remember, so different cheese baking results from America.

And because I never get a result from America cheese can do like Australia cheese, I actually in America don't really like to baking cheese, because there is not much like the results when I am living in Taiwan.

When you are easily to access some particular goods, its always so ease at the mind, that is the product creation you can make. 


Hunger Game


Its one of the main theme in the Hunger Game, that making bread was one of the skill I carried in my life, since I was in college year. First time I live off campus, first time I have a landlord that can let me use his kitchen to make a bread. That time I used a magazine recipe to utilize wheat germ, to create bread. And my mother will send me one of those vegetarian seasoning from those green bottle, and when I create a small version of bread, I can always use on top, for tasting, and I was doing it perfectly, I remember.



留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Cooked Food

Dumpling 餃子